You may have reached this page because you wish to attend or have attended one of our events and you are currently having a difficult time.
Crisis / Risk Management Plan:
If you’re having a crisis, here are some ideas –
- Contact your GP
- Out of hours contacts – NHS: 111
- Go to A&E
- City residents only – 24-hour Mental Health Crisis Helpline: 0208 432 8020
- Maytree – A sanctuary for the suicidal: 0207 263 7070
Other helpful numbers:
- NHS Direct: 0845 46 47
- Saneline: 0845 767 8000
- Samaritans: 116 123
- FRANK (Drugs) Helpline: 0800 77 66 00
- Substance Misuse Helpline: 0800 066 55 25
- Drinkline: 0800 917 82 82
- CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably): 0808 802 5858 (5pm to midnight)
Useful Mental Health Websites:
Institute of Directors – mental health hub to help business leaders promote and nurture good mental health in the workplace
On line Self-help:
Welldoing is an independent psychotherapist and counsellor directory, filled with easy-to-follow information about mental health and wellbeing.
Living Life To The Full free online courses covering low mood and stress and all the common linked problems this causes
Down Your Drink helping you make decisions about your drinking
Mood Gym a free interactive, self-help program that provides cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) to help users prevent and cope with depression.
Rehab Recovery a free information service to help people who suffer from drug and alcohol addiction, and who may need alcohol rehab assistance.
Ocean Recovery Centre a useful guide explaining the link between addiction and anxiety.