Wow, what a night! Thank you...
Just a quick note to say a very big thank you to everyone that came to our event last Thursday (8th June). I'm sure you will all agree that it was a great success with some amazing and inspiring stories from our members, and some great takeaways from our guest speakers Big White Wall and Sleepio.
We cannot thank Herbert Smith Freehills enough for hosting us, the hospitality was beyond our expectations and the venue was just perfect - so a big thank you to Samantha Brown & Alexis Goldfarb.
If you would like to contact any of the speakers - I have included their details below:
- James de Bathe - firstname.lastname@example.org / www.bigwhitewall.com
- Sophie Bostock - email@example.com / www.sleepio.com
- Nina Caplin - firstname.lastname@example.org / www.wellbeingatthebar.org.uk /
- Gordon Hodgson - email@example.com
- Sarah Sparks - firstname.lastname@example.org / www.sarahsparks.co.uk (as discussed on the night Sarah will be running a workshop on Thursday 22nd in London. If you would like to attend - Here’s the link)
- Kathryn Ogilvy - email@example.com
- Karen Downes - Karen@theflourishinitiative.com / www.theflourishinitiative.com
- Hannah Chamberlain - firstname.lastname@example.org / www.mentalsnapp.com
As we mentioned on the night, as a team we are currently working behind the scenes on our direction and the future of Minds@Work. We hope to bring more opportunities for you to work together and to showcase all of your knowledge, experience and skills - so watch this space.
If you also have a story to tell or you have something to shout about please do email us and let us know. We also have a new LinkedIn page, you can find us at Minds@Work - is essential that we continue to grow the community so don't forget to share, hashtag (#mindsatwork) or tag us on social media (Facebook / Twitter).
Stacy, Mills, Geoff & Georgie